ANNOUNCEMENT - BEWARE OF RECRUITMENT FRAUD
Due to the rampant acts of fraud pertaining to the Recruitment of Prospective Permanent Employees of Total Oil Indonesia (TOI), we would like to inform that TOI has never and will never demand cash or any payment from its job applicants during any stage of the selection process and recruitment of Permanent Employees under any conditions.
Please note that any agency or individual requesting for any payment in any form of any kind to follow our recruitment process, they are not acting on behalf of TOI. Below are tips to recognize TOI's Permanent Employees Recruitment Fraud:
- TOI will officially announce its job vacancies through: www.careers.total.com
- Any correspondence regarding the recruitment process will only be made through the email address email@example.com and/or through the domain: @total.com. We have never used free email addresses (such as gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc) or chat room.
- Each phone conversation regarding the recruitment process will only be done from the official TOI phone number (the phone numbers listed on the recruitment page of the site) or the candidates will be contacted directly by TOI's Recruitment Team.
- The entire recruitment process will be carried out internally by TOI.
- TOI has never appointed any specific Travel Agent for the procurement of transportation and accommodation.
If you find recruitment activities on behalf of TOI and suspicious ones, please:
- Do not take any action or give any response to the recruitment invitations from recruitment agencies or individuals or e-mail addresses of which their e-mail addresses do not match the official email addresses mentioned above, and please do not transfer any money when asked.
- Never give any personal information on your financial data such as bank account, credit card number, password, etc., to anyone. However, if you have provided such information and become a victim of any fraud, please report this incident to law enforcement officials.
- Please report the evidence of recruitment fraud to firstname.lastname@example.org by enclosing such suspicious invitation.
Please be advised. TOI calls on prospective job applicants to be more careful and not be easily deceived by any form of fraud. TOI cannot be held responsible to the parties who have become victims of fraud which has misused the name of Total Oil Indonesia.
PT TOTAL INDONESIA
Menara FIF, 15th Floor
Jl. TB Simatupang Kav.15 Jakarta
Phone. (021) 759 16 999 (Hunting)