TOTAL ANAC PRO
The diagnostics system for optimal fleet management TOTAL ANAC Pro is a diagnostics system for drivelines, based on the scientific interpretation of used oil analysis data, which allows fleet managers to reduce the maintenance costs of their vehicle / machine park.
TOTAL ANAC Pro is recommended for:
- Systematical follow–up of driveline component wear and lubricant behaviour.
- Prevention of breakdowns.
- Extension of the life time of driveline components
- Application of conditional maintenance, hence reduction of cost price per km, mile or hour.
Wear elements : Iron, Lead, Copper, Tin, Chromium, Aluminium, Nickel (ppmc)
Contamination of the lubricant:
Silicon (ppm), Soot* ( %) , Water (%), Cooling Liquid*(presence) , Fuel* (%) * only for engines
Characteristics of the lubricant:
Viscosity ( mm2/s ) at 100°C or 40°C**
** hydraulic parts and ISO VG oils
Additive elements Ca, Zn, P, Mg, Mo, Ba, V, Na, B, K, Ag Sulphated Ash
DIAGNOSIS AND COMMENTS
The diagnosis and comments are generated by the TOTAL ANAC application using:
- The database of feedback on successful corrective actions by the users.
- The TOTAL ANAC Pro diagnosis algorithms, allowing compensation for the effect of oil top mileages, hence focusing on the genuine wear condition of the component.
- The TOTAL ANAC Pro database with reference data of all current part types, calculated on more than 4 million performed analyses.