TOTAL ANAC INDUS
INDUSTRIAL OILS MONITORING BY ANALYSIS
TOTAL ANAC Indus is required to :
• Monitor the evolutions in the state of the oil.
• Assess the operating conditions of the machine.
• Reduce the maintenance costs.
• Plan the maintenance operations and reduce the production stoppages.
• Optimize the oil drain frequencies .
• Control that the lubricant used is the best suited to the operating conditions.
• Identify the origin of possible pollutions.
• Use along other condition based maintenance methods (vibration analyses, thermography, etc.)
ANALYSIS STANDARDS AND OPTIONS Classic (standard) : Hydraulics, Bearings, Compressors, Reducers, other industrial oils
Turbine (standard) : Turbine oils
Frigo (standard) : Refrigerating machine compressor oils
Transfo (standard) : Transformer oils
Calo (standard) : Heat transfer oils
Trempe (standard) : Quenching oils
VI (option) : Viscosity @100°C and viscosity index (VI)
OPTIC (option) : Microscopic analysis
AIR (option) : Foaming and air release PARTIC LNF (option) : Particle counting (Lnf)
DIAGNOSIS AND COMMENTS
The Anac Indus diagnostic of an oil will rely on :
• Its nature (commercial name + grade) : ex Azolla ZS 32
• Its application : ex Hydraulic
• The type of industry : ex Paper industry.
• The lubricated machine : Criticality. Capacity of the tank. Operating conditions.
• Previous analyses : History of the oil. History of the machine.
• Remarks and comments written by the customer